Tuesday, July 05, 2005

New York Style?

While shopping in Takashimaya department store in Namba for a congratulatory present for my recently released friend, I came across this interesting shop. They claim New York Style Bagels, so of course I had to try one to check to see if it’s better than the bagel place next to where Leo&Joe’s used to be.

The train ride back to Hommachi was interesting. While the flavor of their poppy seed bagel was fairly close, the overall consitency was much thicker and way less airy then I’m used to.

All-in-all not bad for Japan, but they have a long way to go to get to that woman that lives in Naha City on Okinawa and sells great New York Style Bagels. And she should know since she lived in Manhattan for 11 years!

Wisdom of the Day: Better late than never

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where's this elusive new homepage you'z buildin'? And porque' this site hain't good enough Chico?
You wanna do some kinda flash shit up in here? Well, I do. If I knew some more interesting things to do, Iiiiii'd doem. I just don't see a lot of very interesting sites around.

7/06/2005 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger tyeclectic said...

Lay off Kazi! What a great backround photo Jedi has. And what a tasty Calender, nice profile and Trailers. Not to mention Bagel blogs...I couldn't ask for more!!!! Christ, I guess this much good taste is hard to handle for-ya......
Buddy, he even puts you on his link list!
Hmmm...I'm puttin jedi up on my link list just cus it is so way cool. So there Mr. poo-poo "ain't good enough".

Ku'dose-to-yez big J.C. AKA Nice

7/06/2005 06:45:00 PM  
Blogger JediCraft said...

Thanks Ty, your kind words brought a tear to me eye. Consider yourself part of the world of Jedicraft

7/07/2005 01:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh you bitches.

Hey now, I was told a new site was comin' on. Not that this lovely background doesn't give me pukey memories of walking drunk along the pier at 5am, on the way home from a club that never happened...the photo is just THAT powerful.

Sooooo if someone hadn't revved my interest by promising some new, mystical, mythical website, then not delivering....weeeeelll I'd have been just fine with the cute sour milk photo (I hope you threw that away) and the quaint little calander...which doesn't even show anything forbidden like your orgy schedule, etc.

...mr. poo poo...

7/07/2005 07:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home