Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Last Throes of June

Unlike the insurgency in Iraq, June is nearing a close. Actually as I write this it’s technically July in Japan, but since I got home late from making a few stops I’ll pretend like it’s the final minutes of June.

For me, June has been a busy month. Site wise, I’ve made some serious progress on my new main page design and hope to have something up in the next week or so. I wish I could’ve done more, but my life has gotten in the way. It’s rough having a social life. Also, I didn’t quite do all those posts I promised, sorry Bushkie! But, I promise I will get around to them soon enough.

I’m also happy to report that due to summer vacation, the high school I teach at will be off, allowing me to sleep late on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, as well as Thursdays as I am now getting paid to sit on a train, thanks Leon!

This time is also good, because I get to choose my trailer and picture of the month for July. Still working on that, but no worries as it will be ready by the next post.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to all my readers. I know there are more than I thought, probably about 10, and I appreciate you guys indulging my habit of talking too much. In July I'll continue my award winning blog and keep you guys updated on the happenings over here. Also, hope you like the new site.

Wisdom of the Day: be an adult and admit when you wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home