Friday, July 15, 2005

Operation 85

Stepping out of the shower/onsen room of my gym today, I found myself surrounded by a large number of somewhat hairless older japanese men pretending trying not to look at my male member size as I dried myself off. Anyway, the scale in the gym was kind and read me at 91.6kg (201.52 lbs.) despite the ice cream and beer from the other night.

My original goal was to make an even 90 by the end of August (sorry I’ve been here too long and I’m starting to be assimilated by the metric system…) but now it seems rather conservative. So with a trip to Korea coming up on Monday, I’ve decided that upon my return I will initiate operation 85.

Primary Mission Objective: reduce weight to 85 kg (187 lbs) by the end of October.

Secondary Mission Objective: reduce average waist size from 34-38 (varies with manufacter) to 34-36

Tertiary Mission Objective: get off the recent ice cream binge

I’ll be eating healthy and not drinking during the week (and yes no ice cream), stabilize my gym going at 4-5 times a week (now jumping from 2-5 based on the week and website work), and increase healthy food intake during critically busy days (the perfect days to use chocolate to relax after a hard day of students quoting President Bush’s speeches).

Wish me luck!
BTW: do you think this is real?

Wisdom of the Day: No pain, no gain; is there a truer statement?

2 Comments:

Blogger tyeclectic said...

Good job on the goals.
The Ice Cream thing.....you should be carefull! A life without Ice cream is not a good thing.((beware))
This might be something worth "re"-thinking. A creamy-mind is a teriable thing to waste-(with strawberries).

P.S: What is real? It is Sick and offensive but at the same time delightfully entertaining with great evidence for incarceration.
If it is real, you guys should be arrested and put away.(But thanks for posting the fruits of your labor.....Sicko's!......)-grin-

7/15/2005 12:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, not only do women have to pour tea for their bosses here while he sexually harasses them, and are 80 years away from ever having a REAL job... but guys on the net laugh at them and masterbate to a video of some rapist running around pulling their skirts down. Nice.

This is one reason why women are so fucked up, and why people like me teach them to fight back.

I honestly hope some gal in a skirt kills this guy, then paints "Rapist" on the nearest wall with his blood.

7/18/2005 12:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home