Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Disappointment

Okay, sorry for the delay. I haven’t been updating as regularly as normal this week, and there’s a good reason: I’m heavily in development on the new site and I hope to be finished by the end of the week! I have even lost some gym time over it. But, I’m pleased to say that my first full unaided venture into CSS and current web design since I stopped almost 5 years ago is going well and the graphics are even better than I expected.

So, tonight, rather than talk about some obscure topic, introduce a new fascet of Japanese culture that you didn’t know about, bitch about something that pisses me off (there are more than a few things) or even stress about how I ate too much ice cream this week (it was only twice!!), I present something better: Nothing at all. Sorry to disappoint, but it’s after two in the morning and while I do have two very good posts I hope to put up before the end of next week, they require more photo editing then I care to do at this time in the morning, if I expect to make the gym tomorrow on time.

So I leave you with a few things:

1) anticipation for the new site!

2) slight disappointment over tonight’s post

3) a funny Japanese commercial, courtesy of Mari

4) funny pictures of people in Club G’itmo T-shirts, thanks Rush!

5) food and love, minus the food

Wisdom of the Day: Anticipation breeds excitement, which in turn breeds obsessions, which in turn breeds stalking, ummm, okay was going somewhere with that…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home