Monday, June 06, 2005

Finally... Party Pics

Finally after a long wait I present the party pictures from the fun and somewhat disastrous, yet great, May 14th Party. Also included, my top Six favorites:



Kazue, Marie and Justin rock out with Nick (the other Nick) just out of the frame.



Don’t look at us, we’re Japanese! My proud manager Baba-san (I like to call him Baba-kun) stand with Miki Pan’s husband Ryo. Thanks for all the bread guys!



Nick(still not me), Justin and Ai strike a pose. Why didn’t you clean my apartment afterwards Ai? We had an arrangement. And you said you bake me a cake!


Ian arrives. Or did we just get back from a beer run? I’m confused…




(right to left) Ayako, Sayaka and some cute girl who’s name is either Yuri, Yuki or Ayako pose for a quick picture. It’s a pity Sayaka did stay for more.



The host himself. I bring people together, it’s just what I do



What do you think?
BTW: Some readers don't know that there are many pictures in some of the other posts that are simply links in the text that the browser reads as #null, but these are pictures, in the Bicycle Paradox: Part Dux, most of the words: impound are also links to pictures. So click and see.

Wisdom of the Day: Parties are great until you wake up

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya fuck, you ain't got no pics of the babe magnet ME with all the cute ones. All you got here is a buncha redfaced allergic reactions. You can't be postin' half cute girls, makin your friends in the U.S. think dis is the extent of de beautitude goin' on in Japan. Shame on you Nick.

BTW, the slideshow didn't work for me, waddap?

6/06/2005 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home