Tuesday, May 31, 2005

June Change

Hey!
It's June. Offically the start of rainy season here in Japan. Which means most of my work days will be humid, dark and rainy, my laundry will take two weeks to dry on my balcony and my holidays will always be filled with thunderstorms. What does one do during such a wonderous time of year? Eat, drink and be merry! It's a good think I have Pizza Hut on speed dial.
On a sidenote, I'm interested in any suggestions you readers might have for making the site more interesting. I've been trying to entertain one suggestion by adding more Japan specific information, and don't worry Bushkie, there is a big shoe story on the way.

Wisdom of the Day: Call your Bushkie!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pictures are good.

6/02/2005 08:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home