Friday, May 27, 2005

Lost & Found

Amazing! I found my lost workout gloves. Now for those who know me pretty well I used to be a fat bastard. Before I came to Japan I was pushing 270 lbs. (about 125 kg.) but thanks to a semi-decent diet and a regular exercise routine, I’ve been about to drop down to around 204 lbs. (approximately 93.6 kg.) and maintain my weight.
About two weeks ago I lost my somewhat old and jagged workout gloves. I’d been planning on getting a new pair anyway, but I’m busy and a little lazy so I was kinda hopping those would last me until I get my lazy ass to Spotaka. Anyway, about a week after the intial losing, I found one of the gloves in a locker (number 95) which I regularly use. I was shocked to still find it there, leading me to believe they do absolutely no maintain nor cleaning at the gym, yet they have the gall to close the gym on Thursday for “Maintenance!�
Well, today I found the second glove, in the back of another locker I use when I need to hang my clothes up (number 92). Reunited and it feels great. Now I’m really gonna complain to that asshole manager that runs the gym. Last time when I told him they need more treadmills, because they are always packed while the rest of the gym is empty, he told me they are only filled when I go. Motherfucker, that’s how you lose a customer, bitch.

Wisdom of the Day: The customer is higher than God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home