Thursday, May 26, 2005

Crowded

Many of you have heard the stories of the crowded trains and the pushers in Tokyo whose job it is to literally push the people into the trains and subways during rush hour, and many other times. Osaka, being only slightly less crowded than Tokyo with fewer packed train lines, has never really needed any of these people.

But my experience on the Midosuji line today taught me different. I was able to take a few snapshots of the Midosuji line at 9:30PM at night, not exactly a time I would expect to see a train with it’s cars overflowing onto the platform. I also tried to grab a good shot of the crowded train leaving the station, but it’s only a 1.3 MegaPixel Phone. Akiko said that it’s bad to take pictures like this, but what does she know? On the plus side she looks great in a bikini!

Wisdom of the Day: Wait for the next train

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...she didn't look as hot in the bikini as I had hoped. Mmmm, better to find out now than when the bikini's on the floor I suppose. Still, knowing that so-in-so saw her in a bikini before me made me ALMOST not want to look at the pictures.

I am an honest guy, I told her the pink one looked best because she looked naked. And this my lads, is the kind of honesty that makes nerds cooler than ANYONE in the world. AND why she made a NEXT date with me.

BTW, is this a NC-17 site? More importantly, do any members of your harem read this site? Doh!

Keith sounds fun too, he in NY?

5/30/2005 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home