Saturday, June 04, 2005

Almost Home Cookin'

Well it's Saturday night and instead of my usual going out and drinking tons, coming home passing out, waking up late on Sunday afternoon, not going to the gym and basically getting nothing accomplished while spending a ton of money, I’ve decided to stay in to appease my fatigue and my wallet.

As some of you know I do cook a lot, but the majority of my meals are healthy yet fast and usually similar because I'm not the kind of person to spend three hours in the kitchen. Yet Tonight while walking home from the gym I decided to treat myself to a grandma style meatsauce with some pasta. While I can't get quite the same caliber of ingredients that grandma uses (ohh those are good meatballs!), it wasn't bad. I've gotten a ton of housework accomplished, I've replied to some old emails and I still have time to work on the new site design. Now there’s an accomplishment!


Wisdom of the Day: When you leave home you'll know what you're missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home