Monday, May 23, 2005

12 Days After

Well, here I am nearly two weeks after my buzz cut and my hair is growing in. I would mainly like a completely brown head and then I go back to the way it was in my older pictures. I have recently taken a few pictures with some people and I am a little scared at the way they look, I still am rather bald. But whatcha gonna do right?

In the meantime I’ve had a bit of a cold running and I think it has something to do with the fact that I have only a little hair on my head and I’ve stopped wearing my Tiger Woods golf cap because it was making me break out on my forehead. I’d rather have a slightly shaven head without acne than vice-versa, that was high school.

In other news, some of my regular readers (are there three of them?) will notice that my personally designed webblog site is not accessible. Needless to say I haven’t gotten that lazy, I’m in the process of a major site redesign and I’ve found that it’s easier to update on blogspot.com and I’ve started edited the template file, so expect the Trailer of the Month as well as Picture of the Month to resurface on there. I already have picked the trailer for June. I’ve also added a few links to my E3 review, so check it out.

Wisdom of the Day: You’re not supposed to wear white after Labor Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home