Saturday, May 21, 2005

Bread & More

Today I went to my student Miki’s bread party and it was great. Now I know what you are saying, bread party? And yes it sound a little strange until you realize the wide variety of breads, pastries, cakes, cookies, cream filled things and flour based things you will find in a typical Japanese bakery. Miki runs a small bread factory which makes bread for restaurants in the Shinsaibashi/Minami area. Anyway, the party was filled with pizza, sandwiches, cakes, bread roles, muffins, too much food. I think I’ll be full for the next week. Did I mention there were some very nice cute girls there? No? Okay, I’m mentioning it now! Just click for the pics as usual.

I also had yet another interesting encounter with a girl, which I cannot make heads or tails of. I think when you first meet a girl they are afraid of what you might do and if you do it what you will do after. Yet if you do that then they like you more, if you don’t do that they are not as interested as if you did do what they didn’t want you do. Sorry, I’d rather not be more specific for our female audience, but suffice it to say that I confused. How about you?

Oh, I almost forgot! Happy Birthday Miho! Thanks for the invite!


Wisdom of the Day: Do what they don’t want you to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home