Thursday, May 12, 2005

Meanings

Okay, so yesterday I was chatting with my friend Keith online and he brought up a very good point after reading my post from Monday. I said that because of my busy schedule it was very difficult for me to post on a regular basis. But I feel a little intimidated because many of the other blogs update multiple times a day. Quite frankly, I feel I'm not that interesting to post that much and am attempting to at least make 4 times a week. This posts usually revolve around my interesting life, people I meet, things I see, or anything that happens to pop in my mind.

I'm getting away from the topic, anyway he responded to my post my saying that the reason that most bloggers post so often and say so much is because they do nothing else but sit in front of their computers and blog all day long. I intend to agree. A quick run around the webring of blogs on blogspot (where this blog is mirrored) showed that something like 85% are just saying whatever comes into their minds when they post. Therefore how do I separate myself from this crowd? At the moment I can't and I am with them. But I have plans for this site and have always intended to use this space to keep my friends updated on my life in Japan. Unfortunately I only started it three years after I came to Japan!

Anyway, more updates are coming along with cool Javascript stuff and maybe some Flash animation if I can get my lazy ass in gear to learn it. Until then toss me a mail and tell me what you think of my ramblings.


Wisdom of the Day: The bigger they are, the harder they hit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home