Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Difficulties

    Life is tough and busy. Earlier I was reading a blog based in Japan by a girl named Mari which I find to be funny and entertaining. But I realized that with my busy schedule it is nearly impossible to blog as much as her and to be as interesting. Attest to today's schedule:

    • wake up at 9AM, eat breakfast, do push-ups
    • leave house at 10:30AM go to bank and post office, where long line is sure to be waiting for me
    • meet private student at 12:00PM in Honmachi for an one hour lesson
    • go to the gym at 1:30PM until around 3:30PM
    • go home and change, catch train at 4:30PM for special out-service work in Nara
    • return home after 11:00PM and watch the end of Season 3 of 24, sorry I'm addicted, but did I mention how good it is? Even Rush loves it!

    As you can see this is sometimes a normal day, so the time for blogging eludes me. I forgot to mention that I will be getting up at 7:00AM tomorrow to go work with the high school girls. But they are oh so cute!


    Wisdom of the Day: Don't judge a book by it's bad hair.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home