Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Excitement

First off, happy birthday (slightly belated) to my good friend Chris Diaz! I lost track of your age about 5-6 years ago, so I'm gonna assume you are around 28. Because it's your birthday you get to guest host my blog for a day! So send something!

Next up, the website is finally done! You can check it out at Jedicraft.net. In it's current stage I highly recommend using Internet Explorer. I'm happy with the way it looks, but I intend to make it look and load better in the near future. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Finally, my friend came back from America with an unexpected present, a large box of Captain Crunch Crunch Beries cereal. So much sugary sweetness in one box, I can't help myself! Thanks Tomiko!

Wisdom of the Day: Hide the box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home