Thursday, July 28, 2005

Home Stuff

As the humidity level increases in Osaka so does the stinkyness factor on the trains and in various companies which are using Cool Biz philosophy. Meanwhile, I've been spending a little more time at home enjoying some relaxation time and running up my electricity bill from the air conditioner.

At the moment I'm replaying Final Fantasy VII originally for the PSone, now on my PC thanks to ePSXe. The reason being that in September, Square-Enix will release an update to that game's story in the form of an animated movie (only for DVD and UMD) called Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. Since I don't remember the story so well, and actually thought it wasn't that good anyway, I decided to replay it seeing how everyone, and their mother, thinks it was the best Final Fantasy ever (that was part X). The emulator was a bitch to configure, I almost gave up and bought another copy (see legal people, I own the original, but it's in a box in grandma's house!).

I have also started watching the making of documentaries for the Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Extended Edition. Good Stuff, the story stuff about Middle Earth's background and Tolkien’s formation of the story was especially fascinating.

As for TV, I have, against the advice of many addicts, started watching 24 Season 4. Kiefer Sutherland kicks ass. He's my new favorite hero, only maybe topped by Snake. And the new season of Battlestar Galactica has begun. Great stuff, very dark. I highly recommend it. I never knew Edward James Olmos could act so well! The last role I saw him in was Blade Runner and he didn't say much.

On a final note, the web page is still being redesigned. If so many people who I know's computers weren't breaking down so much, I could actually get around to finishing it, especially since I now officially have my own domain name: Jedicraft.net, don't worry it's coming.

Wisdom of the Day: The things you put off until next month always need to be done around the same time as 50 other things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This doesn't seem like the kind of blog that needs any comments, but I just wann a ease your mind about one thing:

Listen to the voice one more time, see if you can guess who I am, "Anooonnnnnnymooouuusssss". You hear the evil Darth Carl ring in there?

That response was toward Keith who was talkin' bout the secret identities of Mick and Sal.

I think the important thing to remember is, that Mick and Sal are just our friends; not us. It's only coincedence that the names are so close to Nick and Carl, and that Mick and Sal seem to be pseudonyms for Nick and Carl. I mean, who would ever believe that you or I were such dogs as those two characters?

Love, Anonymous.

P.S. Don't be thinkin' dat every Anonymous post is frum me eider.

7/28/2005 08:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home