Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ryoko, Kikumoto and Uchusensou

First off, those two pictures are of my former boss Ryoko. She's a riot! Basically she told my friend that I wouldn't dare to post her on my blog; therefore there she is. The girl on her right is her former assistant, Mayu, whose wedding I attended and had to dance in a golden kimono the popular dance: Matsuken Samba.

Second, these pictures are of Mr. Kikumoto. He's a student at Berlitz in Honmachi and a very funny guy. One day last fall, he had a class scheduled with me in the afternoon. Of course, Mr. Kikumoto is rather bad at punctuality and therefore can always be counted on for being a few (to many) minutes late (is that grammar okay? I'm the English teacher, I should know, no?). This particular day he got caught in a rain storm and dropped his textbook, which he carries in pages outside of the binder as he feels (as do many other students) that it's too heavy. Anyway, these pictures show him drying his textbook during the lesson. These are kinda old, but I was waiting for an excuse to show them.

Finally, Uchusensou, which translates from Japanese as Galactic War, or the Japanese name for War of the Worlds, which I watched again tonight. Still liked it, but Tom Cruise is a douche bag. And it's okay to say that since I heard plenty of girls use it too.

Wisdom of the Day: Don't piss off your current boss.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I had to piss of my current boss, because he's a fuck head, a spying, back stabbing, two faced criminal against his own religion, and is the very reason everyone hates christians.

I covered it yes?

He won't be my current boss for long.

7/24/2005 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home