Thursday, June 09, 2005

No Pictures this Time...

I think that many people viewed Tuesday’s post, but no so many commented. But that;s okay, I’ll keep posting for you’re reading enjoyment, although a post every now and then is appreciated to show you care or tell me what you think. I should have the girls of Osaka, part 2 up next week sometime.

Anyway, as some you may have found out the pictures seemed to go down at times with a message indicating that they would be back in an hour. Basically I have the pictures hosted on geocities, using the web space previously allocated for the old web site. The bandwidth limit per day on a free geocities web site are really small. I can only imagine that if I had many readers no one would see the pictures.

I’ve also said the new site is coming. And it is, don’t worry. I doubt you are. And once I finish it I will have a new domain name and a new host, with no ads and lots of space and bandwidth. So be happy!

Wisdom of the Day: If pro is the opposite of con, then isn’t progress the opposite of Congress?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...I don't understand what #null means. How are you getting the pictures to come up in another window?

6/09/2005 12:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind your mystical philosophical whimsey... I just wanna know, have you ever been just "Whelmed"?

6/11/2005 01:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home