Sunday, April 09, 2006

Foiled

The coolest thing about living in New York, or rather I should say, one of the only things I really like about living in New York, is the amount of cool random stuff you can find just by walking around the streets. From street performers, restaurants from every country in the world, unbelievable pizza and pretzels and even strange cars.

While returning to the barn after being with a client, I spotted this car on the Upper East Side. I’m not sure of much about it, except that it appears to be a small Ford pickup, with attached cab cover and the entire outside has been ripped off and remade with some type of tin or aluminum foil, which, as you can see from the pictures, reflects quite a bit of light and shows the limitations of my camera phone.

Anybody know more about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home