Monday, April 03, 2006

Scary Cake

Happy Birthday Dawn! Okay, three weeks late. This post was supposed to go on the site sometime early last week or the week before, but I forgot, got busy, etc. You know the story. Anyway, cousin Dawn turns 25 this year, once again reminding me that I will be 27 in just a few months.

Dawn, to commemorate the occasion threw herself a party, which featured ping-pong with Uncle Richie (he will so kick your ass), bumper pool with Andrew (same here), lots of Coronas, delicious food, and, perhaps the scariest cake I have ever seen.

Yes, Barbie was baked right into the cake. Now, if you can’t make out from these pictures, the idea behind this cake is that Barbie is wearing a old-style big dress, that just happens to be made out of chocolate frosting. Okay, I lied, I don’t think she was baked into it, but at least half of her (the important half) was sticking out of it). No, I didn’t try it, the ice cream cake looked much better. Don’t expect anything so creative at my party, just lots of alcohol, which I gave up for Lent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home