Thursday, February 16, 2006

Why You Should Trust Me

The reason is simple: because so many other people do. A recent sampling from my Yahoo! mail confirms this. Within the past week I have been contacted by no less than 27 persons, of position and power, looking for help with managing money, protecting their money from devious sources, moving cash away from shady royalty and saving the revolution, which I have on very good sources, will be televised.

Here I have included some excerpts from various mails to show why I am so trustworthy. Dr. Aliyu Karim of the Ministry of Finance of Nigeria, writes:
Myself and three other colleagues in this department are currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose bank account we can use to transfer the sum of Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. dollars(us$18,500,000.00). This fund accrued legitimately (but discretely) to us as commission from foreign contracts, though our private connections. The fund is presently waiting to be remitted by our offshore funds managers to any foreign beneficiary submitted by us to them as the receiver of the fund. I have been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues, to look for an overseas silent partner in whose account we would transfer the US $18,500,000.00 for mutual benefit, hence the reason for this email. What I am requesting from you is: (1) To be our silent partner and receive the funds in your account in trust. (2) Provide a bank account under your control to which the funds will be remitted.(3)Receive the funds in your account, take out your commission and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed.


The beautiful Princess Fayad W. Bolkiah writes:
As a result of the Asian financial crisis that made my husband's company (Amedeo development company) and other government owned Brunei investment company to be cleared bankrupt during his tenure in office. However, my husband is in jail now, his bank account and private properties including a crude oil export refinery have been confiscated by the sultanate. I am now kept under house arrest by the sultan and I have no access to a phone but I have a palm v hand-held computer from which I am sending you this mail proposal. As it is now, I was lucky to dispatch the total sum of fifty million united state dollars, right before my in-castration, the funds is in cash under the special arrangement into the custody of different private security and Trustee Company for safe keeping abroad. This action was on the order of my husband to me to enable us start a new life. the money where spitted and kept in the following countries in this proportion; ten million us dollars is in Canada, fifteen million us dollars in South Africa, five million is in Bangkok, Thailand, eight million us dollars in Dubai and the balance of fifteen million us dollars is in Europe. Hence I seek your good assistance to invest these funds into profitable investment in your country to facilitate future survival for my family abroad.


Paul Edward, Manager of bill and exchange Foreign Operations Department of Natwest London writes:
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of £10.5million British Pounds Sterling (Ten million five hundred thousand British Pounds) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Morris Thompson an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site which I got during my investigation; Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin or relatives to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Unfortunately I learnt that his supposed next of kin being his only daughter died along with him in the plane crash leaving nobody with the knowledge of this fund behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and two other officials in this department now decided to make business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of the funds for safety keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go back into Government treasury as unclaimed bill. The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that such money remained after five years the money will be transferred into banking treasury as unclaimed funds.


I didn’t even know we were related.

Finally, Barrister Musa Douglas (what’s a Barrister?) the Personal Attorney to late JILL MCCARTHY, the relative whose name is spelled in caps and I never knew I had, writes:
On the 3rd of Oct 2000, my client, and his family were perished in a ghastly car accident along Midombo Togo express way. But my client made a fixed deposit valued at (USD $27.950,000.00) , Twenty Seven Millions Nine hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars and upon the maturity this bank started contacting him but no response. Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated after four years, as the law of this land says. Since then have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country and also bears the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $27.950 can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.


Strangely enough, the Barrister can’t spell to save his life. I fixed it for him. But this doesn’t impact the email in any noticeable way.


With this many people, and many more, who trust me so much, shouldn’t you? If you want my bank account number to help you with your money issues, simple send me an email and transfer it to this account: Bank Name: First American National Do You Think I’m An Idiot? Bank of America, Account Number: 6969696969696969112


Wisdom of the Day: If they say they are a big breasted beautiful lesbian, you should believe them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey?~! What th..!!! Those guys promised ME the big fortunes!! Get your own millions Nick! The big-breasted, lesbian princess is mine!

BTW, I never could figure out how to fully delete my blog account, so I caved in and came back. Joy. I wonder how long until the only posts are from asshole business blogs saying, "I thought your blog was very interesting, you should look at mine."

I wonder if the same comment is posted on Lolita-goth-salaryman.blogspot.com ? We should forward all our South African millionaire mail to those blog crashing nazis.

Later

2/20/2006 02:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home