Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow Day

And what a day it was. I spent nearly 4 hours shoveling snow from three different houses and I know that tonight I will sleep well. I also inhaled a large number of cookies so that will probably negate the workout I got, but no matter.

After the shoveling I strolled, or rather climbed around Bay Ridge and took a number of pictures for all of you snow deprived people. Here you the entrance to the large Shore Road park, where I used to play baseball and broke my leg right before I moved to Japan; next up, Alexis’ grandmother’s yard, it’s friggin’ huge!; shots of the highway with the Verrazano Bridge in the background; around the neighborhood and to Hollywood Video with Aunt Margaret, Uncle Jimmy and cousin Andrew; the old job; and finally the ultimate in cold weather underwear. Don’t leave home without it.


Wisdom of the Day: Okay this one is serious, shovel early and often, or less it will weight like a gazillion pounds (.45359237 gazillion kilograms).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home