Saturday, November 12, 2005

Blog Review

To the left of my content lie my blog links. Today I decided to check each one of them and tell you what’s going on, since you probably don’t.

Keith's Tuscany Tour: Officially hasn’t been updated in a year. Check the comments section here for Keith’s retort.

Watashi To Tokyo - Mari's Blog: Do you know what Dogeza is? Then read this.

Carlnonymous: Originally started around the same time as my blog, recently Carl has been too busy with, shall we say extra-curricular activities to post much. Currently, he is displaying pictures he stole from other sites.

Yuko's Travel Journal: Yuko, who is currently studying in Australia, but feels the need to blog in Japanese, I imagine for her friends, which, apparently, I’m not one since, there is no English commentary (too many commas?). Okay, I regress, that wasn’t a real sentence, but I’m the former English teacher, so shut up. Anyway, for those who can’t read Japanese, Yuko is writing about the Dingo. Maybe it ate your baby.

r ams hack le 75: After finding mouthwash, Tony’s teeth no longer resemble the stuff that builds up on your shower tiles. I prefer Listerine myself. It’s especially good after the garlic powder I just put on my pizza.

Line of Site: Caliean will never get a job as a reporter. Just too behind in his blogging. Today’s, or rather, two months ago’s post was about the end of his summer vacation. BTW: it’s freezing in NYC.

Ty-Eclectic: Always interesting yet eclectic, Ty is mulling about winter and other issues. I’m still curious how you could not like winter. Well I guess when you are 6’4” and 205 lbs. you tend to like cold seasons because it’s easier not to sweat.

blandplanet.com: Gary recently moved back to the states as I did, with his lovely wife Mayumi, shortly before I did. Today he deals with the usual issues involved with moving and packing, etc. I hate moving and packing/unpacking. Chris, Keith, Ed, Jay, Laurie get ready!

Shi-chan's Australia Blog: Yet another Japanese girl living abroad to improve her English and blogging in Japanese. Continuing her travels through Australia, Shizuko is currently exploring city of Darwin and passing on her thoughts. Sorry for the lack of detail but my Japanese isn’t that good…

SEX, FOOTBALL, ROCK N ROCK...: Usually Hiro is talking about football (soccer) or girls he is sleeping with that are not his wife, but recently his site seems to have gone down. I’ll leave it there for the time being, but I wonder if she finally found out?

JB in Japan: Seemed promising when begun but the lack of updates brings a tear to my eye when I check this. Still, Josh and his wife Yuki are ardent supporters of this site, so I have to say how awesome their blog is and how much you should read it!

Random Beatings: Also rarely updated, Matthew here speaks about the random body pains he got from somewhere. Not sure if this is fact or fiction.

Wisdom of the Day: You don’t have to blog everyday, but once-twice a week is nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuko said...

Hi Nick thanks for the blog review, ill write some stories in english soon... ;) but the thing is am kinda running out of places to write about;p

hows your life in NY? hope you are well. looking forward to the updates on your blog.

11/13/2005 06:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home