Monday, November 07, 2005

Standard Blog

The normal blog is basically about nothing. The reason for this being that many bloggers are unemployed individuals, like myself, without too many things to do in a day, not enough friends perhaps, and a great excess of free time. Therefore the majority of the blogs out there are about nothing. In response to this I made my blog about my life in Osaka and the things and people in my life.

Unfortunately, for many of my readers, NYC is not quite as interesting, mainly because they know about it. In addition the fact that I haven't done so much here recently, save for losing my ATM card to the ATM for entering the wrong pin a large number of times: getting my bike, which had slightly biodegraded in my shed, fixed; watching Ali G ("Why did Jesus go 'round with all dem reindeers?" "Does Jesus really exist or is it just your father all dressed up?") on HBO in Demand, as well as a little of Extras, having drinks/dinner/coffee with Alison/Anne/Keith/Ed/Jay/Laurie/etc.; emailing a lot of people; doing to see Doom (okay, that's tomorrow); emailing Japan to make sure my references are in order (DOUG!!!) ; fighting with the Docomo people over how magnanimous (spelled that right the first time, oh yeah!) I'm being at cancelling my phone and paying the bill, from abroad no less, while I could just vanish and there is nothing they could do, yet they still subject me to their never endless procedures, steps and bullshit.

Needless to say, I'm kinda bored... I think I'll play some games...

Wisdom of the Day: Always have a hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home