Friday, November 04, 2005

Old Phone Style, New Phone Flavor

Day 2 of New York. It seems the most difficult thing about being in New York is not quite having a life, yet. I was walking down 86th Street, as I wrote in the blog the other day and was feeling down, because well, it isn't so nice. Yet two days have passed, I have re-established contact with old friends, met up with most of the family and have gotten a new cell phone.

In a funny turn of events, the new cell phone is rather similar to the old cell phone. They are both Sony phones, they both have the same design and roughly the same weight, the same camera and similar button layouts. Unfortunately, I have to report that the menus are smoother in the Japanese version, the CPU response time seems quicker and the buttons push easier.

Still, I like the design and am very comfortable with it. So what else to say?

Also, I’m happy to have the Hit...er...ummm...History Channel again and am currently watching a documentary about the history of the Berlin Wall. Aren't you excited?

Wisdom of the Day: It's polite to inform your friends when you change your phone number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home