Saturday, October 29, 2005

S-Party

Last night was my 'sayonara' party and what a party it was. I had bigger plans to move from restaurant to club to karaoke, but they didn’t quite plan out that way. Apparently most of my friends are getting old and have to go home early. Just kidding. And what happened to Doug?

Anyway I would like to say thank you to everyone for coming, personally. So, here I go:

Thanks to Noriko (your secret is safe with me), Shoko (met you for the first time last night), Karim (Lumines baby!), Midori (be nice to him! You know who!), Nick (you da man), Fumiko (looked great last night), Fumiko's friend (thanks for the penguins, actually those were from Fumiko too), Yuu, Aki (love the new hair), Tomotaka (why you always look so sleepy recently? Your girlfriend is the flight attendant not you!), Toshi (Jersey represent!), Michi (don't try to deny that Berlitz is lonely without me), Owen (good to meet you mate), Jessica (drink beer and run, huh?), Brian (we know you're really gay), Shizuka (loved the costume), Josh and Yuki (thanks for reading! Always remember the air mattress, ssssssssss......), Ben and Ben’s wife (it escapes me now, sorry!), Asami-chan (we had our doubts), Geoff (a little early), Devin (sexy legs, D), Julie (thanks for getting Dad home), Doug (where'd you go off to?), Tamon (you too?), Yuki and Shingo (see you soon), Kojiro (Midori is a wimp!), Tomiko and Greg (just a bite to eat huh?), Ryoko, Yuka, Mayu and Tomoko (thanks for taking Dad to dinner), Lee (great to see you man, but not online today?), Keita (mecha hisashiburine!), Hitomi (very cute), Yuu (yes, there were two), Michi (thanks for the translation!), Hayato (nice hat), Rina (looking very sexy last night), Dorota (I didn’t hit on the 90-year old woman! It’s just my normal flirty self), Miho and Aki (great to meet you man, Miho hold on to him), Kazue, Justin (drunk were we?), Andy (where'd you go off to as well?), Steve (random Catholic ramblings), Tetsuo (like pool?), Phil (mate!) and various friends, Hiromi (kept Dad company, thanks), Mayumi (meet a new man?), Mayumi's friend (cut me some slack), Matthew and wife (forgot her name too, sorry dude, it was dark!), Ian, Lincoln (never forgot the NOVA), Yuki (didn't expect to see you!), Baba-san (did you fall asleep there?), Son (tired as always) and Dave (sorry no showers there).

If I left you out, or you don't like what I said, email me ASAP! and I'll rectify the situation. Pictures will be on the homepage soon.


Wisdom of the Day: If you came last night, you should be drinking copious amounts of water today.

3 Comments:

Blogger tyeclectic said...

What a good friend you are to all Jedi.
I wanna party wit-ya!

10/30/2005 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger WhipSlyme said...

Living away from home is tough at times, and living here in Japan means saying sayonara too often. This one is tough, as Mr Jedicraft is a colleague, neighbour, friendly shoulder, drinking buddy and entertaining circus ringmaster(he is the ringmaster in so many ways, just ask the high school teachers). I'll miss you mate! See you in the Big Ringo dude!!

P.S. I may try to start up my own temporary circus in your honour


Bye!

10/30/2005 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Yuko said...

Hi Nick how are you doing? so you are leaving Japan! when are you leaving? Sounds like you had a good farewell party with lots of friends :)

Thank you for your comment on my blog, Ive been really busy so I havent been able to update much though...

Enjoy the rest of your time in Japan, are you travelling around in Japan before you leave?

10/31/2005 02:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home