Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Bicycle Returns!


Okay, in retrospect, the guys at the bicycle
impound
weren't the motherfucking cocksuckers I made them out to be in my post on
Sunday
. They were actually quite nice and helpful. The
impound
itself turned out not to be as far from my house as I said back in June when my last bike (which I found out has since been crushed from scrap) was impounded.

And the whole process was actually pretty quick and painless. I filled out a quick form, paid my money and off I went. This doesn't mean I'm in any rush to visit again, I'm just saying I was wrong about the people who work for this establishment. And also, did I mention how easy it was? Anyone need a bicycle? Go ahead and visit the impound, they don't seem to check anything.

Now, as for the politicians who set the laws for this ridiculousness….

Wisdom of the Day: All the other ones are parked illegally as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home