Saturday, August 27, 2005

Blue Note Osaka

My final and best birthday present came from the lovely Tomoko, who took me to the Osaka Blue Note to enjoy an evening of good food, cold alcohol and the awesome sounds of the Al McKay All-Stars. Now, I've never been a fan of Earth, Wind and Fire but I do like some of their stuff, although I heard it about 10-15 years after they were at their height, but the show tonight by the Al McKay All-Stars, a group organized by Al-McKay originally from Earth, Wind and Fire and filled with talented musicians such as Devere Duckett, Claude Woods and Tim Owen, three unbelievable vocals.

Anyway, the night was great. The music was great, the Blue Note serves some top notch food, I highly recommend the lamb, and all manner of alcohol, although expect to pay around 800yen a drink average. And did I mention the place was filled with hot girls? I didn't? Well the place is filled with hot girls (NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!) ! Gotta get back there soon!

Almost forgot, the answers to the Korea Picture Contest. The following pictures were off Korea: 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 18, 21, 22; the others were all from Japan. We have a tie between Kaze and Movie King. Email me with your guest post and I'll put it up ASAP.

Wisdom of the Day: Don't scratch it, it gets worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home