Thursday, September 01, 2005

September Heat


September is supposed to signify the beginning of the end of the summertime heat. While it usually stays somewhat warm in Osaka during this month, today was unbelievably humid, especially after something like nearly two weeks of somewhat mild summer weather. The weather report officially raised the subway smell alert (Chikatetsu Kusai Rating) to high after nearly it was left around elevated for a while. Remind me to buy some new clothespins.

I also want to note that this is the end of my last summer in Osaka. And, as much as I like to sweat so much all my clothes are soaked by the time I have walked two blocks from my apartment, I will probably miss summer here. Japanese girls dress so well in all seasons don't you agree?

Last week's post featured some bad English I accumulated during my time roaming the streets of Osaka, but this site does it better. Enjoy!

Wisdom of the Day: The fried food group isn't real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home