Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Rainy Days

Do you like the rain? No, good. Yes, yes I know it's been raining cats and dogs in New York, but you guys have to understand one thing: we have it worse. Do you remember me complaining about the never-ending Osaka humidity that was supposed to end in the end of September? Well, it didn't!

Actually most days it's cool and comfortable, but recently, in the middle of and following a rainstorm we are hit with a lovely humidity wave that makes me sweat through everything. And since the few nice days are sandwiched in-between 3-4 days of rainy hell, it sucks! This must be because I have two weeks off, right? What did I do?

Also, the pictures section on Jedicraft.net has been updated with Matusyo's Japan collection. Check it out!

Wisdom of the Day: Don't forget your umbrella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home