Sunday, October 02, 2005

The 105th Post

Naysayers and doubters alike begone! This post marks the 105th post on my blog and 6 months since the World of Jedicraft was restored to the internet new and improved. There isn't much more to say really.

I'd like to thank all my readers, most of which are my friends-thanks guys, for coming back day after day to read my sometimes mindless dribble about Japan, my life and whatever happens to be in my head at the moment. I can only promise bigger and better things. I will have some cool posts in October for the various parties I will be attending and am still planning both a redesign of my homepage and of this blog in the new future.

Until then, true believers, keep reading, in the meantime I leave you with another anniversary.

Wisdom of the Day: Creating 105 wisdoms of the day was easier than I'd thought

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home