Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Plug-In

For quite a long time I have felt that Microsoft Word is the premier word processor on the market. Now I can get as unhappy with Microsoft as the next guy, but Word is easy to use, has lots of features, and thanks to the 3rd party developer community, lots of plug-ins.

Today, I'm trying blogspot's newest plug-in for Microsoft Word that should allow to post without opening up a browser window. Since I haven't done this yet as of this writing I'm not sure how this will work with my HTML enhancements to my blog, but in a few minutes I'll find out.

Anyway, if you don't have a blog or are thinking of starting one, or have one, this should make things a lot easier. I'll let you know tomorrow.


Wisdom of the Day: MS ain't all bad, just kinda bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home