Friday, September 16, 2005

Live from Koh Samui

Well, I made it. I'm here on the lovely, hot island of Koh Samui in Thailand. The food is great, the women are beautiful and the hotel, called the Jungle Club because we are in a jungle on top of mountain where bats occasionally fly in the open roof of your villa, is lovely. The view is also quite spectacular and I intend in to have a number of great photos up here when I return home.

The ride up to the hotel is great. Because of the steep, ditch filled unpaved road, you are taken in up in a rebuilt 4WD vehicle where you ride in the back and hold on for your life. Mom wouldn't like it!

Now, Doug is taking us to get our feet cleaned and pedicured.

Wisdom of the Day: It's a jungle, deal with it.

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA! Your present is coming in the mail via the Thai post office, just as soon as I send it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home