Thursday, August 18, 2005

PSP & Me

Back in February I took the plunge and bought a PSP right after launch day, against my better judgment. The first and sometimes second run, of a new piece of electronical equipment is usually a bad time to purchase it. The company is usually still working out some of the bugs and likes to use customer feedback to help tweak the later versions, the game industry is notorious for this as is Microsoft.

And while I still had one dead pixel, which Sony unlike Nintendo was refusing to replace a system for, the system worked well and I've been happy. The perhaps coolest feature is the power-off resume function, which allows the user to shut off the system and when the system is restarted it will be in the exact same place, as long as the battery hasn't died for longer than an hour or two. This is great for my latest pastime, toilet Lumines. I can stretch one game over the course of a week or more trying to get my score as high as possible. I've been able to get around 300,000 points and I'm on my way to 400,000.

Wisdom of the Day: Like your iPod? Don't drop it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home