Friday, August 12, 2005

More 24

With the release of season 4 on DVD here in Japan imminent, this is a great time for me to tease all my Japanese friends about how I've downloaded it and am already halfway through. They have to wait for the Japanese translation because they are too lazy to study English!

I have to say that season 4 is cool, but some of the same themes are being reused far too much. I'm getting tired of the CTU employee who has a personal connection to the disaster happening, panics and then freaks out. It's been like 4 characters now, enough. Also I feel, so far, in season 4 that things happen too easily for the bad guys. They are completely on top of the situation, like being able to kill captured witnesses three minutes after they are captured. While, I'm looking forward to the end of season 4, I'm a little worried about season 5, scheduled to begin in January. Fox also confirmed that there will be a season 6. I hope the writers come up with some new ideas. I still feel season 3 was the best, and I plan to buy it on DVD when I return to the states.

BTW: 24 is a bitch to search on Google. Mostly you get news channels. Oh, and the picture at the top? Did I mention that Japan loves 24, and Kiefer loves Calorie Mate!

Wisdom of the Day: No time for lunch? Try a Calorie Mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home