Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Go Japan!

Nice job. I haven’t followed baseball since I was 7, but I still know what’s going on and enjoyed a few games while I lived in Osaka. But the World Baseball Classic is a dream I had when I was a kid and ever since I knew that other countries played baseball, and the first one just finished.

16 teams from 16 countries and no, sorry America and all you loud Yankee fans out there, we were not the best, hell we were beaten by Canada and lost most of the other games. So, kudos to Japan for kicking ass and recovering from their two loses to Korea.

Here’s to you Japan. America, win next time, or we will have to change the name of the World Series! I’m sure Mari is loving it.

1 Comments:

Blogger WhipSlyme said...

A lazy national holiday, in the company of a local airhead cutie, with pizza, beer, an empty sack and a sporting event on the telly. Tuesday was swweeeeet! Nice one Japan. Btw need your benteb barber advice mate give us a mail eh!!

3/22/2006 07:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home