Friday, December 09, 2005

Vagina Test

Note: If you under the age of 18 please do not read down any further!

Ready?


I’ve given you ample warning, still reading?



Okay, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

This was a test. According to Keith, who works for Rush Limbaugh, when they put a story on their site about chocolate vaginas, their hits soared, so I figured I’d try it too. While I’m ass at it I’m going to randomly boobs throw a few more words that are sexual-related sex into the next few sentences, which breasts will not make any sense, so I will put vaginal them in italics so that you don’t try to read anal the sentence nipple with them inside. Maybe tits Google will pick them up pussy also and give me more hits. I will give you the rim-job results of this test after a few days. Anything else I miss?

Wisdom of the doggy-style Day: You definitely can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor bugger. You went so far out of your way to get some more hits and still no comments. So here's one for you.

It looks like you have a bit of a social life where you are now, and there is like a giant city to keep you interested. So you cant complain about that! Adelaide is a country town in comparison. Im working now (back in IT), but not much of a social life. My Bro and I did catch a shark on the weekend however, and I shot some roos the other week. Tasty!

catcha

12/13/2005 08:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't wanna know what was goin on in the "pic of the month"! Never, ever, ever,....evr show that kind a pic again! I'll send ya a rice cake! :))

K Man


(in Kunijima)

12/17/2005 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger JediCraft said...

Actually, we made the mistake of putting some coronas in teh freezer and when we took them out they turned into slush when we opened it. Jay, pictured there, is attempting to both drink the beer and keep the floor from getting wet.
Where's my rice cake?
And who are you again?

12/18/2005 04:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home