Tuesday, November 29, 2005

November Rain

As I type this the outside pours with the unfrozen blessing of the sky. This is due to the fact that it’s currently 61ºF (about 16ºC), which is insanely unseasonably warm for a few days before December. In the meantime I sit here, with crazy hair, don’t ask, and wonder what to write about today.

At the moment I’m working on the update for my homepage in which I hope to add nice graphics, RSS feeds, and have this blog integrated and off of blogspot, which always messes with my code! I’m listening to Mondo Grosso and Eri Nobuchika, good stuff, and I’m playing with a great program called Konfabulator which is very similar to the OS X Tiger Dashboard which my Mac friends love to talk about. Give it a shot.

Wisdom of the Day: Use the emergency break, that’s why it’s there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home