Thursday, December 08, 2005

Previous Record

Well, it’s official. Everyone in Japan who put bets on before five weeks has just lost money, and the fact that I’m deep in the job hunt and will probably have said job for at least 6 months, means that anyone who has money down before then will lose it as well!

The previous record comes from back in the ‘03/’04 period when I made a mistake. I quit my job at NOVA feeling that I was finished with Japan; the reality of the situation was that I was finished with NOVA and still wanted to live in Japan. I didn’t realize this until I was home for about 3 days and had the epiphany that I wanted to return. Five weeks, many fights and a bunch of money later I was back in Osaka living in Doug’s living room (which was freezing but comfortable) and looking for my next job. So why reveal this now? Basically I feel it’s a stepping stone for me to beat my old record and move one. Today is technically more than five weeks, so I am beating myself. Another reason, well I didn’t have much else to write about on this cold day. Did I mention it’ll be snowing tomorrow or the next day? Oh well, that too.


Wisdom of the Day: Don’t blame it on his oil olive good looks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home