Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ten Best Pics of Japan

I searched through my whole digital library of pictures and found my ten favorite pictures of Japan. Now if you don’t happen to be in them, it’s not because I don’t like you, it’s because you never did anything funny in front of my camera!





There usually isn't anything wrong with taking a shower, only if you happen to be in an apartment filled with about 45-50 people and you are taking that shower alone. Still, thanks for the great picture.
The effects of massive amounts of alcohol and like substances on small Japanese girls.
I cannot emphasize enough, learn the language where you are going to live. And 2mm doesn't equal what you think it does.
Must've been one hell of a shit.
Even coin lockers need Psychiatrists sometimes.
This is what happens when you are running in the rain to the class you are late for and you textbook is just a collection of papers rather than the binder your company gave you to hold it in. Didn't your mother tell you about this?
He eates children and ex-girlfriends
Poor Sanae, attacked by the big guy.
The effects of massive amounts of alcohol and like substances on two stupid English teachers .
Ummm... You decide.


Wisdom of the Day: A picture is worth a 1000 words, but the most I came up with was 46, and don’t give me that ‘it has to have more than 2 letters’ bullshit…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home