Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Anybody Out There?

Is anyone out there? Seriously? According to my website stats tracker you guys are there. You read my site (is it really interesting? I’m sorry it’s a little unfocused these days, maybe not enough sex? I’ll try and remedy that, hey! I just had a good idea, okay keep watching here!!!) but yet no one comments. I haven’t had a comment in weeks. I read my friend’s blogs. I comment, their friends comment. What you don’t like me anymore? Nothing to say? I know I’m rather verbose, but would you have me any other way?

BTW: the Vagina Test wasn’t so successful. Guess I was wrong. I promise to avoid all filth like that in the near future.


Wisdom of the Day: Spell check works better if you write a word the way it sounds.

1 Comments:

Blogger tyeclectic said...

I'm here. But as you know, with more filth I would be by more often.....

12/15/2005 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home