Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Last of ...

The end of March usually signifies the end of the very cold snowy season. Well no twice. First this snow is still sitting in the stairs down to my basement entrance (which is never used because its DAME!) because there is no reason to clear it, it’s dirty and we are too lazy. Second, supposedly the weather report says tomorrow will be snowy, go figure. Actually I doubt we will see anything significant...

In other thoughts, writing this and updating things makes me remember that the end of next month will be the one year anniversary of the new World of Jedicraft blog, July being the anniversary for the site. What should I do? Any ideas? Maybe more importantly, what will you get me? Ponies are always a good choice.


And for those of you who haven't noticed, the Wisdom of the Day hasn't been here in about a week or so, because its moved to its new blog. Check it out, its currently a work in progress, so it will get nicer looking as soon as I have 20 minutes to do it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home