Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Mike G!!!!

Happy Birthday Mike G!

I don’t have a picture of you, so sorry. Actually your present is being able to post on the blog today, but I’m still waiting on that. C’mon, I only told you yesterday! Expect some pictures from the party tonight.

Also today I went ringtone crazy since my phone can use MP3s as ringtones. My selection is also featured here:


BOA - Valenti
Do As Infinity - Hi no Ataru Sakamichi
The Clash of Lightsabers
RZA - Fatal
NIN - You Know What You Are
Rob D - Clubbed to Death
Koda Kumi - Selfish
50 Cent - High All the Time
Linkin Park and Jay-Z - Jigga What/Faint
Dimitri from Paris - Down to LoveTown
Offspring - the Noose


Any Requests?


Wisdom of the Day: No means no 93.7% of the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home