Thursday, January 19, 2006

Who do I Owe Dinner to?

Over two months after my last official paycheck from Berlitz, I have finally received my new one. And it wasn’t disappointing. I have to say that even though it’s only been about 2 weeks or so with my new company, I am very happy. We definitely have the feeling of a small/start-up company. I get to where a few different heads, have to think on my feet and get to learn tons (and so far I haven’t burnt down any offices, always a plus). I’m getting to know just about everyone really well, a few better than others just because I interact with them more, but I’m pleased that everyone is really cool, no psychos (that’s for all my Unos friends), geeks or insanely bad looking people. The work itself isn’t bad, something I always wanted to do, but I realize that I will have to study more on my own in order to catch up because the company is just too busy to show me too much. That’s okay, ‘cause I like the challenge. Was there a point to all this? No, I just figured if I owe anyone money or a dinner, now is your chance to collect. Thus, if you miss this post you get shit. That’s the way it goes.


Anyway, I had something else to say today but I can’t remember so I will just leave you on today’s slice of enlightenment,


Wisdom of the Day: Fuckups are like snowflakes, no two are exactly alike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home