Monday, January 16, 2006

Totally Floored

What an opening! Yes I know all the TV channels, magazines, websites, newspapers, etc. were screaming that the first 10 minutes of 24 season 5 would be the best ever, and they were great! I was completely blown away, had no idea what to expect and am now on the edge of my seat. I would like to say one thing.

The first 10 minutes of season 5 are great, only if you have seen the previous seasons. Otherwise they will mean little to you.Besides that, for me the only difference between seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 and season 5 is that the other ones I could watch at my own pace, but with season 5 I can only watch one a week! The suspense will kill me!!! Rush and your DVDs, You suck!


Wisdom of the Day: Wait for the DVD, especially with Narnia...

1 Comments:

Blogger WhipSlyme said...

Mate, I love it! I will also have to watch one a week, downloaded the day after. Kills me. Come on Jack!

1/19/2006 09:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home